Dear Royal Diary,
I would work and work without any means of escape to just breathe. So I thought of this thing called "ME TIME". Girl WHAT IS ME TIME?...well it's the time I take to focus on the role I am playing in my life and the growth I want to see.
We can sometimes get caught up in being there for everyone else and forget how are you there for yourself. So I have been on a journey of self-priority and here it is:
Now Royals... before we get into these FIVE WAYS to do SELF-CARE, I just have to say this: take away the aesthetic, the picture worthy, and price mindset of self-care because that's a look and we are here for the IMPACT for you to take these and make them your own.
FIVE WAYS To Do SELF-CARE
- Write down your thoughts, FREE OF ANY JUDGEMENT. Let this be your time to release your fears, build up your dreams, and prepare for change. My favorite part is you get to choose the scenery: Outdoors, In your bed, At a coffee shop, on your couch...etc.
2. Hot Bubble Bath
- After a longggg week, I know I need this right now. Grab your favorite bubbles or even some Epson salt and RELAX. Kick those legs out and ask for no interruptions.
- I tell you going for a 30 minute walk each day not only is helping me take time to clear my mind, but my body gets love too. I feel better and snatching in this waist while I'm at it.
4. SPA Me PLEASEEE
- Now for those willing to splurge a coin or two, this is for you. 45 minutes to an hour of therapy and spa will definitely do the body good.
5. Take Some Time to IGNORE EVERYONE
- Okay I get it...IGNORE PEOPLE? YES! This is so you can be simply alone and present with you. You know how people say " Can I get your undivided attention" this is what you are doing for yourself. Add one of the few points above and try it out.
Now that's what I call ME TIME!
Signed, Queen D.
Comment which one you like the most and/or which one are you going to try.